AIM
Atom217

Headache Headache

Sweet sweet memories

I REMEMBER THIS!!!!I swear i remember watching this like three years ago when it was in the top 50 and it was the greatest shit ever. It still is. This and the movie saturday. Watch that too. Im glad i came across this once again.

Robocop:001 Robocop:001

damn

holy crap that was crazy. What program did u use to make this? cause i didnt think flash could do 3d shit like that. That was amazing. One thing is it skipped alot and restarted to the beggening of the video about 3 times...got annoying but its ok the movie made up for it.

It made me actually like something that had to do with robocop...(gayest movies ever...o my god they suck)

System Of A Down Tribute System Of A Down Tribute

gay

system is cool but...that freaking sucked

you obviously have never used flash before. U shouldnt just paste pictures it shows no talent. Hey im not too good at it but at least i try making a movie.. Not just a freaking picture gallery.

SIM SIM

ehhhhhhh

ok i dont get the deal with everyone and this game... The story is cool but the graphics suck so damn bad. Its not too hard to draw a good looking house and hotel and stuff but omg... The SWAT part was gay as hell cause the same damn "SHADOW" people were popping out of the doorways looking like a 5 year old drew it.
THe concept was pretty cool but i wonder if i am the only person who doesnt like that. Im no one to complain i guess cause my movies arent drawn well but niether was this and people are actin like its a miracle.

.....But somehow it was still fun...

Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

kindof gay

the graphics were cool and everything, but it was just too hard. If you turn it to cant loose then its just too easy. It gets boring after a while, and its just another gay dress-up type game that newgrounds doesnt need any more of. U could at least have used real people.

Yeowi responds:

hmmm, real people would make it more like any other game you've seen, isn't that counter productive? Anyways, thanks for your review.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

good...

but your freaking save system sucks. I was doing really well, had full health, and saved it. I came back the next day and it said i was defeated. It was fun while it lasted though...