AIM
Atom217

SIM SIM

ehhhhhhh

ok i dont get the deal with everyone and this game... The story is cool but the graphics suck so damn bad. Its not too hard to draw a good looking house and hotel and stuff but omg... The SWAT part was gay as hell cause the same damn "SHADOW" people were popping out of the doorways looking like a 5 year old drew it.
THe concept was pretty cool but i wonder if i am the only person who doesnt like that. Im no one to complain i guess cause my movies arent drawn well but niether was this and people are actin like its a miracle.

.....But somehow it was still fun...

Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

kindof gay

the graphics were cool and everything, but it was just too hard. If you turn it to cant loose then its just too easy. It gets boring after a while, and its just another gay dress-up type game that newgrounds doesnt need any more of. U could at least have used real people.

Yeowi responds:

hmmm, real people would make it more like any other game you've seen, isn't that counter productive? Anyways, thanks for your review.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

good...

but your freaking save system sucks. I was doing really well, had full health, and saved it. I came back the next day and it said i was defeated. It was fun while it lasted though...

Flash Flash Revolution Flash Flash Revolution

great

that really was a cool game. You should make a harder version with a differnt song. I really liked that i have the game on playstation and i thought that this was just like it. Keep up the good work.

Duck Hunt (Game) Duck Hunt (Game)

good game

holy fuck i wanted to shoot that gay dog soo much... he laughed at me when i missed and now im sad.

Sniper Scope Demo Sniper Scope Demo

good

put in some time and this could be a great game! when the people get shot, dont just have red stuff appear on them. Make them like spit it out or sumtin.

Cyber KeyBoard Cyber KeyBoard

pretty good/...

i guess it was ok but there was a couple things wrong.
1. Every key was the same but some were higher or lower. U just had a bunch of octaves.
2. The piano wasnt drawn quite right
3. The black keys didnt do anything.

But hey atleast u made the effort and its pretty good so dont get me wrong.

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

great

really nice game, u have done it again!! a perfect game to continue the series, make more!!!

shitter2000

Mini Putt Mini Putt

SWEEET!!!

hey man i LOve your game!!!TEACH MEE!!!TEACH ME!!!! IF u want to email me im MrSmall49@hotmail.com!!! HOw dooo u dooo it?????

Congrats on your being #1!!

Mega Man RPG Mega Man RPG