AIM
Atom217

Headache Headache

Sweet sweet memories

I REMEMBER THIS!!!!I swear i remember watching this like three years ago when it was in the top 50 and it was the greatest shit ever. It still is. This and the movie saturday. Watch that too. Im glad i came across this once again.

Robocop:001 Robocop:001

damn

holy crap that was crazy. What program did u use to make this? cause i didnt think flash could do 3d shit like that. That was amazing. One thing is it skipped alot and restarted to the beggening of the video about 3 times...got annoying but its ok the movie made up for it.

It made me actually like something that had to do with robocop...(gayest movies ever...o my god they suck)

System Of A Down Tribute System Of A Down Tribute

gay

system is cool but...that freaking sucked

you obviously have never used flash before. U shouldnt just paste pictures it shows no talent. Hey im not too good at it but at least i try making a movie.. Not just a freaking picture gallery.

$tr€€t skating 3 $tr€€t skating 3

great

that was really good. Thats impressive that u drew the invention sprites. Ive always wanted to make a sonic movie but u did it for me. Great job.

Till death do us part Till death do us part

FABULOUS!

That piece really spoke to me. I think you are a genious. There should be more flash video like that. I can sometimes relate to the kid picking up the bat. But not that abusive. Did this really happen to you. I am really sorry if it did. Well I have go now. Thanks again for enlightening me with that video...

Clerks Cartoon 1 Clerks Cartoon 1

good

that was cool i really like kevin smith movies. U ought to make a mallrats movie and a dogma movie dogma and mall rats are the best

SpaceMonkeyMafia responds:

Dogma is my fav too.

I dunno. I'd like to make them. We'll see.

Thanks for the review!

Tenacious D Music Video Tenacious D Music Video

Jack black and k-g hate u

i only gave u humor because of how horrible this is. Its so bad its funny. That is like my favorite song but that video was evil. Not good. I mean...I can do better than that!! ME!!! look at my videos! ull see!! MEE!!

Urban Legends Urban Legends

ugh

the only thing that is proved to be true from this video is the titties on the rescuers. The rest is bullshit. O well the video was interesting anyway. NOt bad

FFF: Darkside FFF: Darkside

pretty good

i thought it was ok. THere was so much reading to do but i guess thats kinda the point. Soo pretty good movie.

Mario VS. Sonic  (VGDC) Mario VS. Sonic (VGDC)

good

it was good but i dont see why the hell everybody likes this better than the razoric.coms version. Its sooooo much better than this one, but this one is awesome. The other one is just funnyer and more amusing, and cool.